Monday 27 February 2012

Monday, 27th February 2012


"Liebster Blog Award"

I'm so delighted to have been chosen for this award it means a lot so I thank Isobel from" Isobel's Creations" for passing it on to me. "Liebster " is German for "dearest" and the idea is to spread the love from one small blog ( under 200 followers) to another.This helps to spread the knowledge and readership.I now nominate 5 blogs that I appreciate and value. TO ACCEPT THE AWARD YOU MUST 1. Link back to the person who gave you the award and thank them for thinking of you 2. Post the award badge to your blog 3. Give the award to 5 blogs ( under 200 followers) YOU appreciate and value 4. Leave a comment on each of your chosen blogs to let them know you've given it to them. MY 5 CHOSEN BLOGS ARE 1Lexie blog, 2. Smiley Crafter.3. Crafting Heaven. 4.The crafty Clarkster.5 Patricia's Cards 4 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment