Thursday 26 January 2012

Hi There my crafty bloggers,Welcome to my blog,as you can see i'm new to this and i'm sure i'll get the hang of it soon, although i can hear you holding your breath, fingers crossed that i work it out long before you keel over from lack of oxygen.
Well i would like to post my first card that i made using my new wonderfully coloured purple Grand Calibur not that the colour makes any difference to it's or my preformance.


I used the moroccan dies that came with it and crafters companion pearlescent card mounted on an 8x8 square card, edges coloured with a distress ink.Hope you like it

5 comments:

  1. lovely cards welcome to the wonderful world of blogging
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice introduction Tanya, I may even start a blog myself but need a bit more gumption... Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv those dies ya used too Tanya :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Tanya at starting a blog. I love those morrocan dies. Tracey L. x

    ReplyDelete